floo floo

heh

i bet the story board for this one was interesting to go over

MovieMakers MovieMakers

this was awesome

you guys should make a mini tv series, lol

THE.LIFT. THE.LIFT.

im confused

it was good, but im confused. I dont really get what was going on between the two guys on top of the roof, and when he jumped at the end when the two were on the ground, he still jumped anyways. Im confused about what the difference is between the two instances. The same result came about at the end of both. Im also confused as to why the two people were holding hands at the very end. did they fall in love by the death of a suicidal man? im very confused about what's going on and why.

beccahyman responds:

Sorry this is so late i've been busy with school and didn't check all the reviews! Its confusing. if you watch it again, bear in mind that the blond was having an affair with the man in black's wife. and the end result isn't quite the same each time. firstly, the blond admits to his affair and jumps, but man in black and the woman don't end up together. secondly, the man in black discovers the blond's affair, instead of the blond admitting it, making the difference of empathy - surely it makes a difference if someone is brave enough to confess their sin, over being caught out? and here, the man in black realises he can do the very thing that's been done to him, given the right circumstance - adultery. i was also thinking about some things that you can and can't change, like the blond jumping, over things you can, like the man and woman ending up together.
but anyway, i completely overthought it because it was in my head for a long time and i definitely don't blame you for finding it confusing. next time, more concise plot, i swear. thanks for the review!.

The NG Study Buddy The NG Study Buddy

aha!

I love how you included the Chobits theme song lol one of my favorite parts

One Chance One Chance

Hmm

This game reminds me a LOT of the other popular game "everyday the same thing"

Highs & Lows Highs & Lows

found a bug!

its a good game but at the end of one of the levels (the icecream is surrounded by fire) my character disappeared xD and i could ehar him jump around but i couldnt see him or progress to the next level.

.:-{The Approaching Storm .:-{The Approaching Storm

hehe ^.-.^

wow its only been 30 seconds and i lready love this song. I like the snare u put in, that helped a lot with the beat and feel of the song. I also like how the music gets stronger in a way and the way the music shows a pciture in ur head. very nice job.

BlazingDragon responds:

All the credit goes to Tamadrum as far as the snare is concerned. He worked on it nearly exclusively.

Thank you for dropping a review! It is very encouraging to us. :)
~Blaze

Peace after War Peace after War

Ooo very good

this put a feeling of pride and happy emotion in me, very good with the tune.

TRUMPETHero1992 responds:

thanks, thats the feel i was going for

Piano Nocturne Broken Windows Piano Nocturne Broken Windows

^.-.^

very nice peice of work! i love all of ur music especially ones like this, with just pianos and no drums or anything. you are very talented, keep it up.

shadow6nothing9 responds:

Thanks for the ten, this is just a short thing I was writing and Im glad u liked it ^.^

Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams

Ha...

No wonder why he's not married.

Chibi Chibi

awww

hes so cute ^.-.^

Flapjack Flapjack

:3333

i LOVE this show and i really like the expressions you chose for them :D

PuddingMonster responds: