.:-{The Approaching Storm .:-{The Approaching Storm

hehe ^.-.^

wow its only been 30 seconds and i lready love this song. I like the snare u put in, that helped a lot with the beat and feel of the song. I also like how the music gets stronger in a way and the way the music shows a pciture in ur head. very nice job.

BlazingDragon responds:

All the credit goes to Tamadrum as far as the snare is concerned. He worked on it nearly exclusively.

Thank you for dropping a review! It is very encouraging to us. :)
~Blaze

Peace after War Peace after War

Ooo very good

this put a feeling of pride and happy emotion in me, very good with the tune.

TRUMPETHero1992 responds:

thanks, thats the feel i was going for

Piano Nocturne Broken Windows Piano Nocturne Broken Windows

^.-.^

very nice peice of work! i love all of ur music especially ones like this, with just pianos and no drums or anything. you are very talented, keep it up.

shadow6nothing9 responds:

Thanks for the ten, this is just a short thing I was writing and Im glad u liked it ^.^

A Distant Journey A Distant Journey

breath taking ^.-.^

this is an exquisite song. amazing, very calming and relaxing. I just had a fight with my mom and i was crying my eyes out, and when i heard this song it was like everything was right in the world. thank you for making such a wonderful piece of music.

hzlancer responds:

my pleasure

_-={Terran's Legacy}=-_ _-={Terran's Legacy}=-_

amazing

this is an amazing song :D it gave me a GREAT idea and i was really hoping if you would let me use this song for the flash movie idea that i have?

Dream Coil - My Friend Dream Coil - My Friend

^...^ wow

this song is definatly the best ive ever heard...its a deep song, i love it very much ^^ If you dont mind, would it be okay if i use this song in a video i will soon make?

Wave Goodbye Wave Goodbye

wow ^...^

this is a great song :3 reminds me a lot of someone, keep up the good work ^...^

-To Zanarkand- -To Zanarkand-

heh good ^...^

yeh the sound is a bit scratchy at the high notes but over all its very good ^...^ I like the pace you played it at.

Confessions - by hania Confessions - by hania

CD? Album?

You have some beautiful music on your hands. Have you thought of or have a music CD/Album? If you don't you should really consider it :D You'd make lots of money with your amazing voice.

~Burden~ ~Burden~

I can't believe how amazing this sounds

This song is amazing. You have a beautiful voice and the piano piece is amazing. I absolutely love this song. It almost made me cry the first time I heard it, lol. If you dont mind...may I take this song onto my computer and expiriment with my remixer?..if you dont mind? This song is just so amazing,i dont even know how to tell in words how much I love it.