The NG Study Buddy The NG Study Buddy

aha!

I love how you included the Chobits theme song lol one of my favorite parts

One Chance One Chance

Hmm

This game reminds me a LOT of the other popular game "everyday the same thing"

Highs & Lows Highs & Lows

found a bug!

its a good game but at the end of one of the levels (the icecream is surrounded by fire) my character disappeared xD and i could ehar him jump around but i couldnt see him or progress to the next level.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Really well done

this game really spoke to me. It is very similar to a situation i am in with a person right now and this game opened my eyes to why i'm really with the person i'm with. I sent the link to this game to that person also, i hope he sees what i saw when i played this game, maybe that way we can help each other. i think the feelings we have are mutual of the main characters, and the way he analyzed his own thoughts was well scripted.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

woa dude

your series creeps me the f out but its so awesome, i love this one as much as the first, but the first one creeped me out the most, cuz of the words to the song in the background

.: Particle Playground :. .: Particle Playground :.

Seizure warning

5&5&0&0&1&10&0&false&3&3&0&0&17&0&370 &0&200&false&3000&true&undefined If you hold the cursor still, that effect could give someone a seizure :D

Archawn responds:

Lol

Mini Maze Mini Maze

Not necessarily cheating

But when you have the invisible boxes on the edge of the maze next to the edge of the flash window, you can always drag your cursor out of the screen and to the other side of the path for a quicker way to get past the boxes without getting caught. Not a cheat, but just something to consider. And i have tried to cheat xD; but the way you have the cursor set to follow the mouse makes it impossible. Nice game.

VanVeenGames responds:

Thanks! And ill think about it. You're the first one who noticed, so, thanks!

flash maze game flash maze game

:) good

This is better, I see you put in movable obstacles like i suggested. this is better ^.-.^ But they are right, if you click and hold you can easily skip to the end, but its more fun for the challenge :D good job.

Landscape Generator Landscape Generator

A good game you can make

Using this kind of thing, you can make a game. But instead of having the landscape pre made, we get to draw it ourselves in such a way that makes all of the balls roll into a designated area, such as a box or a hole.

Timescape Timescape

D:>

unless im a complete idiot, this is kinda hard :< you should really make a walkthrough so dumb people like me can get past the first part